We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 239-829-5374,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Florida Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Florida departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Florida and Charlotte County
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
We are a wildlife control company who is family-run, and our top specialty includes removing a number of wild animals that inhabit your attic. If, like other homeowners, you hear noises coming from your ceiling during the night, there’s a good chance you may have squirrels, raccoons, rats or bats up there. We can help you remove those animals, as well as others that may come across your home. We’re also great for getting rid of groundhogs, skunks and more from under porches and sheds, and we can even deal with the disposal of dead wild animals also. It’s not just the live ones we make time for! When catching animals such as opossums or raccoons, we will make sure that when we relocate them, we do so at least ten miles away so it can’t come back. Even if it did, it wouldn’t be able to get back in, because we would seal all cracks, holes and crevices we come across during our 32-point inspection system of your home. Our attention to detail is what keeps those critters out, and what makes our customers happy also. They’ve rated us the #1 wildlife control company in the metropolitan area for three years in a row! Get in touch today to find out how we can help you and your home or commercial property.
We service Sarasota County, DeSoto County, Highlands County, Glades County,
Hendry County, Lee County, and more. We also service Punta Gorda
Babcock Ranch, Charlotte Harbor, Grove City, Rotonda, Charlotte Park, Harbor Heights, Solana,
Cleveland, Manasota Key, Englewood
, Port Charlotte
Adrian Town, Little Gasparilla Island, Boca Grande, Murdock, Cape Haze, Placida, Deep Creek,
South Gulf Cove, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Charlotte County wildlife removal